Congratulations to the 2018 Honda Engines Hands-On Master Tech Graduates
Anderson Industrial Engines Co. Inc. would like to send out a big thank you to the participants of the 2018 Master Tech Hands-On certification test, and recipients of brand new Snap-On toolboxes.
Honda Master Tech certification is the highest level of service certification a technician can achieve. Honda customers across the country get notified when a Master Technician is available in there area, so AIE wants to encourage all Honda dealers to have a Master Tech certified member on staff.
The hands-on certification is an assessment-based exam over two days that covers diagnostics, engine overhaul, ignition, electrical, carburetors, and the DDiN. AIE provides annual testing across Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, and Wyoming at absolutely no cost to technicians and dealers.
- George Ruth – Family Center Farm and Home
- Todd Thorell – Sutherland Lumber Company
- Andrew Kerns – Heartland Pneumatic
- Andy Anderson – Andy’s Mow Town Inc.
- Brian Nelson – Reardon Lawn & Garden Equipment
- Paul Shimerdla – J & J Small Engine Service
- David Colts – Small Engine Services, Inc.
- Gary Kulhanek – Buffalo Outdoor Power
- Lynn Kaufmann – Brodd’s Small Engine Repair
- Ed Sons – Spitzer Industrial Products
- Jesse Bertsch – L L Johnson Distributing Co
- Ken Scritchfield – K D Repair, Inc.
- Bob Mitchell – Chainsaw Bob’s
- Terry Schmer – L L Johnson Distributing Co
- Dean Cummings – Colorado Hardscapes
- Ryan Burg – Mountain View Outdoor Power Equipment LLC
- Alex Bending – Rev It Up Small Engine Repair LLC
Contact your Honda AIE sales representative today for more information about participating in our 2019 Honda Master Tech certification course.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!