Training Type WG Spark Ignited
WG Spark Ignited
AIE Kansas City
Aims Community College
ALLIANCE NORTH AMERICA (ANA)
Arnold Machinery - Salt Lake City
Berchtold Equipment Co
Ditch Witch Undercon - Park City
Pape Machinery (Portland)
Power Motive Corp
Power Motive Corp (Colorado Springs, CO)
Power Motive Corp (Milliken, CO)
Power Systems West
RDO Equipment Co. Lakeside
Turf Star Western
Past and Future Events
Only Past Events
Only Future Events
07dec(dec 7)8:00 am08(dec 8)4:00 pmKubota WG Spark Ignited Engines 3060-2317AIE Omaha, 13423 Lynam Dr. Omaha, NE 68138Training TypeTwo-Day Training,WG Spark IgnitedBrandsKubota8:00 am - 4:00 pm (8) Sold Out!
Kubota WG Spark Ignited Engines Level 300 Course Description: The WG Spark Ignited Engine course focuses on Kubota’s SI engine models. Emphasis will be placed on multi‐fuel system components and their
Kubota WG Spark Ignited Engines Level 300
The WG Spark Ignited Engine course focuses on Kubota’s SI engine models. Emphasis will be placed on multi‐fuel system components and their operation, including liquid propane and gasoline fuel systems. Electrical diagnosis is a major focus of this course, in addition to KGST function and utilization. Students will be challenged with an abundant amount of real‐ world hands‐on activities.
- Discuss WG spark ignited engine components
- Diagnosing and replacing faulty engine
- Electrical component testing
- Fuel system components and operation
- O2 sensor operation
- Catalyst operation
- Breakout box activities
- Kubota special service tool usage
- How to use Active Test and Utilities with the diagnostic interface
- Data monitoring and data graphing with the diagnostic interface
- DTC inspection procedures
It is required that all attendees complete the online prerequisite courses before attending this class. Each course will take approximately 20 min to complete.
- 22010 ‐ WG Engine Overview
- 22020 ‐ WG Mechanism
- 22110 ‐ WG Sensors
- 22120 ‐ WG Actuators
- 22130 ‐ WG Components: Mechanical Parts
- 22210 ‐ WG Parts Inspection: Common Parts
- 22211 ‐ WG Parts Inspection: Actuators
- 22220 ‐ WG Maintenance
- 22310 ‐ WG System Control
- 22410 ‐ WG Cause & Effect: System Action
- 22510 ‐ WG Engine Diagnostic Tool Overview
- 22520 ‐ EDIS Introduction
- 22530 ‐ KGST
- Students are required to bring their laptops for Pre and Post test, E-Com and KEP access loaded for functionality checks.
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Limited to 10 people
Any cancellation made before 7 days of the scheduled training class will not be charged a class fee. Cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled class will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged the full fee of the class.
AIE Omaha13423 Lynam Dr. Omaha, NE 68138
Ticket Section Title
Book your training now!
This ticket will register you for the corresponding training event.