Kubota Mechanical Diesel Engines 3050-2304
Kubota Mechanical Diesel Engines Level 300
This instructor‐led course is 100% hands‐on. Covering all the related engine components of our Kubota mechanically injected diesel engines. Emphasis will be placed on diagnosis, disassembly, inspection, and
reassembly. Students are challenged with numerous real‐world activities and procedures. They start with a running engine and are expected to have a running engine after reassembly to pass the course.
- Proper disassembly of an engine
- Engine reassembly procedures
- Compression testing
- Cylinder leak down testing
- Engine diagnosis procedures
- Injector nozzles testing
- Kubota special service tool usage
- Electric governor overview
- Timing fuel system
- Engine measurement
- Part inspection
- Service manual usage
It is required that all attendees complete the online prerequisite courses before attending this class. Each course will take approximately 20 min to complete.
- 23010 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Mechanism
- 23021 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Components: Other Parts
- 23022 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Components: Injection Pump
- 23023 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Components: Injection Nozzle
- 23031 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Regular Maintenance
- 23032 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Parts Inspection
- 23040 ‐ Mechanical Governor Overview
- 23050 – Mechanical Fuel System Cause & Effect
- 23061 ‐ Electrical Governor Overview
- 23062 ‐ Electrical Governor Components &
- 23063 ‐ Electrical Governor Error Indication
- 23070 ‐ Boost
- Students are required to bring their laptops to class.
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Limited to 10 people
Any cancellation made before 7 days of the scheduled training class will not be charged a class fee. Cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled class will not be eligible for a refund and will be charged the full fee of the class.