Kubota Mechanical Diesel Engines Level 300
This course discusses all the mechanical engine components of our Kubota diesel engines and their operation. Emphasis will be placed on the testing, inspection, and assembly of these mechanical components. Diagnosis will also be a part of this course, with numerous hands-on activities. This level 300 Mechanical Diesel Engines course is 2 days long. This course is a requirement to obtain the Skilled Technician level.
NOTE: It is required that all attendees complete the online prerequisite courses before attending this class. Each course will take approximately 20 min to complete.
- 23010 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Mechanism
- 23021 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Components: Other Parts
- 23022 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Components: Injection Pump
- 23023 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Components: Injection Nozzle
- 23031 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Regular Maintenance
- 23032 ‐ Mechanical Fuel System Parts Inspection
- 23040 ‐ Mechanical Governor Overview
- 23050 – Mechanical Fuel System Cause & Effect
- 23061 ‐ Electrical Governor Overview
- 23062 ‐ Electrical Governor Components & System Control
- 23063 ‐ Electrical Governor Error Indication
- 23070 ‐ Boost Compensator
- Students are required to bring their laptops to class.
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Class limited to 8 people