Equipped with a host of features, the T-Series can satisfy the most demanding homeowners. That’s because their hydrostatic transmission, deep mower deck, sleek design, and choice of engines make them ideal for a wide range of residential jobs.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- The hydrostatic transmission (HST) makes operating the T-series easier and more precise than ever. A single pedal controls both speed and direction changes quickly, without shifting or clutching. This system keeps your hands free for precise steering at all times, which is especially important when maneuvering around trees and shrubs or working in confined spaces.
- Cutting Height Adjustment
- Adjusting the mower deck's cutting height is easy with Kubota's simple dial-type design. Just reach underneath the operator's seat and turn the control dial.
- Easy Mower-lift Lever
- Press the button on top of this conveniently located lever to release the mower deck and raise or lower as needed.
- Cruise Control (Standard on T2080 & T2380)
- The T-Series' cruise control feature allows you to maintain a constant mower speed once you have reached the desired speed. You can also reach the desired speed by pulling or depressing the cruise control knob.
- One-step Parking Brake
- With this feature, parking is accomplished quickly, easily and safely. To activate the parking brake, simply depress the parking brake pedal firmly with your foot.
- Larger Rear Tires
- Taller and wider rear tires (22x11-10) are now standard on the new T-Series. They ensure better traction and stability.
- High-back Seat (Standard on T2080 & T2380)
- Our deluxe high-back seat adjusts easily to accommodate different size operators. "Cushion Ride" suspension helps keep you comfortable and reduces fatigue.
- Full-flat Operator Platform
- The T-Series features a full-flat operator's platform. This design offers ample floor space and legroom, and makes getting on and off the tractor easy.
- Cusion Ride Suspension (Standard on T2080 & T2380)
- Kubota's exclusive "Cushion Ride" suspension system, located in the tractor fender, is yet another industry first. This feature's design utilizes two spring-loaded shocks connected to the operator's platform, providing you with a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Quick-attatch V-Frame
- The new T-Series seven-bushel grass catcher enables efficient grass catching without the use of a blower thanks to Kubota's innovative Infinity Deck. Built to complement the grass catcher, the Infinity Deck's blades are the sole power source for the catch. The deck's design makes attaching the boot to the deck easy. The catcher bun is also easy to attach due to the newly developed V-Frame.